C5ISR Systems Engineer
Thunderbolt Solutions is seeking to hire a C5ISR Systems Engineer to support the US Coast Guard.
Thunderbolt Solutions is a small, flexible company where are our motto is ‘find a way or make one’ and it permeates in every facet of our business. When faced with a technical challenge, we aim to exceed expectations by developing and fielding innovative solutions for defense and commercial markets in a manner unencumbered by bureaucracy.
Thunderbolt Solutions operates in an environment that fosters transparency, innovation, collaboration, inclusion and a learning mindset focused on solutions that enhance employee engagement.
As a Thunderbolt Solutions team member, you will use your creativity and innovation to perform a variety of system test engineering tasks. Your role will focus on the design, development and integration of the C5ISR Systems Shipboard. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide support in shipboard design, software and systems integration for all shipboard C4ISR and weapons systems.
- Provide support to troubleshoot system failures or integration issues and planning/management of certifications and provide resolutions to rectify those troubles/failures/issues.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring the effort on various engineering support Subcontractors with regard to topology development.
- Responsible for general arrangement changes, hardware specifications development, configuration management, assessment /certification/accreditation and C4ISR integration.
- Advise various engineering support Subcontractors participating in this system development, such as SPAWAR, SPAWAR System Support Centers, and the USCG Program’s C4ISR Domain, COMDT (CG-933), COMDT (CG-6) and COMDT (CG-2).
We want YOU on our team if you have:
- Minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated experience with shipboard C5ISR systems to include design and integration of navigation and combat weapon systems.
- Extensive knowledge of and direct experience with Navy NAVWAR GFE systems and their technical interface with installed shipboard systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills as demonstrated by a record of influencing internal leadership and external customers on design decisions.
- Current U.S. DOD Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility.
Thunderbolt Solutions offers competitive pay, paid time off (PTO) and benefits (health & 401(k).
Check us out at: https://tboltsolutions.com/
Thunderbolt Software LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.