Thunderbolt Solutions is a small, flexible company where are our motto is ‘find a way or make one’ and it permeates in every facet of our business. When faced with a technical challenge, we aim to exceed expectations by developing and fielding innovative solutions for defense and commercial markets in a manner unencumbered by bureaucracy.
Thunderbolt Solutions operates in an environment that fosters transparency, innovation, collaboration, inclusion and a learning mindset focused on solutions that enhance employee engagement.
As a Thunderbolt Solutions team member, you will use your creativity and innovation to perform a variety of system test engineering tasks to support defense industry related programs and others in the greater Philadelphia area. Your role will focus on performing a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are concerned with analysis, design, integration, and testing of components of major Department of Defense systems. Specific responsibilities and tasking will include development of mission critical software and hardware requirements. The candidate will experience responsibilities in one or more of the following domains:
- Performs verification and validation, cost and risk, supportability, and efficiency analyses for total systems.
- Perform data analysis and code inspection in and/or to solve element and system level issues.
- Work in a collaborative environment on one or more of the following areas: analysis, requirements development, design, modeling, simulation, integration, test.
- Interface with the customer in performing test and evaluation activities and work with internal software teams to isolate and fix issues as they arise for various functional areas.
- Support various testing groups, waterfront installation and testing in-port or at-sea.
- Domestic and International travel may be required.
We want YOU on our team if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a STEM field.
- One (1)+ years related engineering work experience or Masters degree in STEM field.
- Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as the need arises by the supported program.
- Proficient in the use/solid understanding of Unix and/or Linux.
- Experience in operations/performance analyses of complex weapon systems.
- Experience in system-level integration and verification of requirements
- Experience working closely with customer and/or customer representatives.
- Working knowledge of the computer program development and test processes.
- Demonstrated motivation with strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), strong team leadership, administrative and social skills desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Other desired qualifications include:
- Knowledge of systems engineering development methodologies.
- Knowledge and implementation Product Line Engineering (PLE)
- Experience with airborne sensors and surveillance systems.
- Current U.S. DOD Secret Security Clearance.
Thunderbolt Solutions offers competitive pay, paid time off (PTO) and benefits (health & 401(k).
Check us out at: https://tboltsolutions.com/
Thunderbolt Software LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.